Protection of your Personal Information:
Your personal information is available only to the authorized employees who have a need to know it in order to provide the service that you have requested. In addition no site user information will be shared, sold or transferred to any third party without your prior consent. Therefore; you have to make sure that the information that you have provided while registering in our website is fully provided and accurate, and to ensure that you will not try to log in to the site using different username.
- The NCMS may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about users’ computers and about their visits to and use of the NCMS websites.
- Information voluntarily provided to the NCMS through use of the NCMS websites.
- The NCMS may use website users’ personal information to:
- send email notifications, announcements, information or other marketing communications; and
- communicate and follow up about enquiries, suggestions and complaints.
- The NCMS will not disclose personal information to third parties, except as provided below:
- when required to do so by law; and
- in connection with any legal proceedings.