By accessing the websites, you have agreed not to do the following:
- Not use the website for illegal purposes.
- Not to publish any content that is unlawful or contrary to public morality.
- Misusing of the website or its content and damaging its infrastructure.
- Undertaking any action that would harm the portal or its functions, disable accessing it or destroying it, or downloading any materials contain harmful viruses or any similar programs.
- Using or downloading information, you are not authorized to use because of the law or a contractual relationship or others.
- Changing the content of the websites or disabling it using any way.
- Causing disruption or malfunction for the normal used way of connection using any way
- Representing any entity or company or an entity which you are not authorized to represent or claim a relationship with it.
- Using the portal in any way to promote a product or a destination or even displaying an advertising or promotional material.
- Exploiting the website for the dissemination of any material that is conflicted with the intellectual property rights of others, or collecting, storing and using the personal information of others illegally.
- Using the published information on the NCMS website for any commercial purposes.
In case NCMS knew that you have breached these conditions or showed improper behavior while using the website, then NCMS is authorized to take any necessary action include the following:
- Take an action (including deleting your profile, suspending or restricting it) to prevent you from using the website.
- Your behaviors can be sent to any internet provider or any relevant authorities.
- Take the legal and judicial procedures against you.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that NCMS, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
- This expressly for you that you have known and agreed that your usage of the website and any materials which are available in it is your sole risk. In addition, NCMS does not guarantee the website will be uninterrupted or it is free of problems or acts of omission or errors, moreover; as it does not offer you any guarantee about the results that can be obtained from the website usage. We offer you this portal with its contents and functions within the limits which are permitted by law and without any warranties of any kind either express or implied.
- The contents and the published information in the website may be amended or deleted by NCMS without notice.
- The user must inform the NCMS in case the loss of logging information or if the user has showed his personal information or the his details to a third party in order to be stop the account. In case the user did not inform NCMS about this, the services will remain provided to the account .
The NCMS may include hyperlinks to third-party websites on the NCMS portal. The NCMS is not responsible for the content or reliability of these third-party websites and does not endorse the website linked to, (or any services referred to in that website), and does not imply that there is an association between the NCMS and the operators of that website.